Manuel Antonio is one of the most stunning areas in the entire country. You know all those postcards of cute little sloths and monkeys peeking at you from the jungle? Those were probably taken in Manuel Antonio, crown jewel of the country. We’ve put together a ton of information about having a destination wedding in Costa Rica on our blog.
Why we love weddings at Discovery Beach House
1) It’s one of the few venues actually ON the beach.
2) If you stay in a villa you can host your parents or members of your wedding party. Combining together means you might be a better value than the price per person to stay at a resort. Plus, you can hire a professional chef to provide two or three meals a day for you and your guests.
3) Discovery Beach House is beautiful. The villa has gorgeous natural light and a lovely pool.
4) You’ll have a private driveway for you and your guests (the road towards Manuel Antonio’s main beach can get crowded).
Considerations of having your wedding at Discovery Beach House
1) The beach can get crowded. We’ve got your back with our camera angles but it is something to consider.
2) It can rain at any time of year in Manuel Antonio (although it’s driest January to March). It’s a great idea to have a tent for your outdoor reception.