We put together this page to highlight Church and State as a wedding venue. If you’re looking for full Church and State wedding stories, please check out our blog!
Pros of choosing Church and State for your wedding:
1) After close time you’ll have the entire place to yourself
2) There are two locations for the ceremony – the garden and the park overlooking the orchard.
3) Church and State has gorgeous property and it’s a gorgeous backdrop for your wedding photos.
4) Great tasting wines!
5) The setting itself doesn’t need a lot of decoration. It’s rustic and chic in and of itself.
6) Lots of room for dancing!
7) Lots of parking.
8) If it’s too rainy to be outside, the indoors is very pretty.
9) The food here is awesome!
It’s about 20 minutes away from downtown. If you have lots of guests staying at hotel, you may want to rent a shuttle bus to take them back at the end of the wedding reception. Search Wedding Shuttle buses in Victoria.